Sunday, July 18, 2010

For Those Who couldn't

Some may think this is I don't know. But I don't many couldn't make it so I wanted to share. If anyone thinks it is bad just leave a comment and I will adjust. It's my mothers memory for all.

Shown below are #1 The photo Gallery we made. along with these where three paintings that my mother had done, as she was a fantastic painter you can kinda see the edge of one on the back of the left table. #2 The Layout, Sorry I don't think its bad to show as we have all seen. And she was beautiful, YES we put a can of beer in there to :) she also has one of her frogs, and has her moose slippers in there. She has also her dvd of sound of music so she can still enjoy and in her hand now is the photos of me and my sisters, her 4 grandchildren and 4 great Grandchildren. #3 The Funeral The two in front in Uniform are two of her Grandchildren, Jay (Il Nat Guard) and Matthew (Army- Soon Il Nat Guard) behind are her two son in laws, Neices husband.
You can finally hold Paul Lee in your arms.

No comments: